Culinary Immersion in Calabria PRICING
back to Overview | PRICING
The price of the tour for 2020 is $4,795 USD per person based on double occupancy. A limited number of single rooms are available for a supplement of $600.
Tour is limited to 16 guests. Reservations are secured by deposit on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 9 days, 8 nights in a double-occupancy room
- All meals throughout the tour, including top Calabrian wines at each meal.
- Five hands-on cooking classes with local chefs and Italian mammas.
- Tour of the medieval town of Altomonte.
- Tour of Rossano Calabro with private guide.
- Tour of Corigliano castle with private guide.
- Tour of the Amarelli liquorice factory.
- Visits to top producers of wine, cheese and fish auction.
- Souvenir apron and recipes.
- One spa treatment (massage or Turkish bath)
- Farewell dinner party
- Private bus to and from the La Mezia Airport and to all destinations during the trip
- Airfare to and from Italy, including to and from Lamezia Terme International Airport in Calabria
- Travel insurance
- Shopping and personal expenses
- Drinks or other cocktails not included in the itinerary
- Tips for the bus driver (it is customary to tip the bus driver after the tour if you have been happy with the service)
- All other expenses incurred during free time