The price of the tour for 2018 is $4,795 USD per person based on double occupancy. A limited number of single rooms are available for a supplement of $600.
- 9 days, 8 nights in a double-occupancy room in luxury boutique hotels
- Visits to nine top wineries of Calabria along with a sommelier as our guide
- Exclusive tastings of wines made from indigenous grape varieties at the wineries we visit, as well as wineries we’re not visiting, extending the tasting experience to a total of 18 Calabrian wineries
- Private bus to and from the Lamezia Terme Airport and to all destinations during the trip
- All meals throughout the tour, including wine at each meal (featuring various wine appellations)
- Group airport transfers
- Tour of the Archeological Museum of Reggio Calabria, Bronzes of Riace with private guide
- Visit and walking tour of the medieval town of Altomonte
- Tour of Rossano Museum with private guide
- Visit Pizzo Calabro
- Tartufo di Pizzo tasting
- Visit Tropea
- Visits to top producers of wine, nduja and pecorino crotonese cheese
- Farewell winemaker dinner party
What’s Not Included?
- Airfare to and from Italy, including to and from Lamezia Terme International Airport in Calabria
- Travel insurance
- Shopping and personal expenses
- Drinks or other cocktails not included in the itinerary
- Tips for the bus driver (it is customary to tip the bus driver after the tour if you have been happy with the service)
- All other expenses incurred during free time
For more information or for a registration form, terms, conditions and payment schedule, please go to Reserve Your Spot.